Training of service and operations personnel continues to be one of the most important aspects of any maintenance operation. We offer training classes that have proven to be very cost-effective by being practical to the needs of a specific operation.Read more
In any organization where repair maintenance is required, it is important that the field staff and service shop be set up properly from within. Our purpose is to assist personnel already on staff and manage and operate the various departments in an organized and cost-effective manner.Read more
A good maintenance program has to include a way of tracking day-to-day activities. Alert Systems has worked with a large number of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and your programs will incorporate your CMMS seamlessly.Read more
Preventive Maintenance is more than fixing things when they break
It's making sure they don't break at all.
It's also more than logging machine hours in a spreadsheet so that downtime can be planned.
We specialize in :
- Drilling Rigs
- Service/workover rigs
- Frac rigs
- Top drives
- Mobile equipment and vehicles
- Specialty rig equipment
Worldwide Proven Track Record of:
- Eliminating unplanned downtime
- Training unskilled workers so everyone knows exactly what to do for proper equipment maintenance
- Increasing rig productivity, output and revenue
- Increasing the life of rig equipment by 400%-600%
- Extending the life of consumables by 200%-1000%
- Drastically reducing the need for extra mechanics and excessive spare parts
- Exceeding OEM expectations for performance and equipment life
So, what's different about Alert Systems' Preventive Maintenance?
In the simplest terms, Alert Systems Ltd. is about training everyone in the basics and best practices to guarantee continued equipment long-term health.
Here's how it works:
- Alert Systems does an audit of existing equipment
- Alert Systems provides a maintenance plan for the specific equipment being used
- Workers attend an instructional course designed to train unskilled workers completely and have them leave with a comprehensive and confident understanding of their role in equipment maintenance
- Alert Systems provides custom and thorough instruction manuals for reference (see sample page)
- Alert Systems provides fool-proof reference schedules and/or equipment schematics that are posted on or by each piece of equipment (see sample chart)
- Alert Systems provides daily, weekly, monthly and interval checklists so that the right maintenance is done when required (see sample checklist)
You simply enjoy the increased efficiency, increased profits, increased equipment life, and decreased downtime.